Childcare My Little Cloud Comfort Bassinet | Baby bassinet
Notify me when back in stock
The My Little Cloud Comfort Bassinet by Childcare is the perfect sleeping option from the very first day bub arrives home. Use wheels to easily move bassinet around the house as you work out where you would like to place bub for one of their many rests. Offers great storage so baby essentials are close by at all times. My little cloud character and folding canopy create a comfortable and enjoyable sleeping environment for your bub.
- Lightweight bassinet
- Folding canopy
- Padded skirted bassinet providng great cushioning; enhancing baby's comfort
- Includes mattress pad with fitted sheet
- Large storage shelf for baby's essentials
- Inside of bassinet has full mesh around inner perimeter for additional breathability for your child
- 4 castors
- Soft toy entertainment
Age Suitability: Birth - 6months (child must not be able to push up on hands and knees)
Carton Weight: 6.25 kgs
Hardgood Material: Steel
Softgoods Material: Polyester
Weight: 5.35 kgs
Weight Limit: 8 kgs
Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)
Carton: 9.5cm x 45cm x 83.5cm
Display: 82cm x 51cm x 121cm
Folded: 82cm x 51cm x 85cm
Inside Bassinet: 76.5cm x 38.5cm x 31.5cm
A bassinet is a good option if you like to keep your baby close to you at all times as it is easy to move around from room to room with the retractable and lockable castors for easy maneuverability. They are designed for newborns up to 6 months of age (child must not be able to push up on hands and knees). Always make sure that you do not use pillows in a bassinet as it is not safe for your child and not recommended.
- Ensure the sides of the bassinette are at least 300 mm higher than the top of the mattress base to stop the baby falling out.
- Ensure it has a wide stable base and a sturdy bottom so that it won’t tip over.
- Ensure the mattress fits snugly and is firm, smooth and no more than 75 mm thick to avoid smothering a baby’s face.
- If the product has folding legs, make sure they cannot accidentally fold during use
- Follow the manufacturer’s assembly instructions carefully and follow guidelines on the appropriate weight and size of babies who can safely use the product.
- Keep the bassinette clear of curtains, blinds, heaters or power points so that the baby is well away from hazards.
- Regularly check that screws and bolts are tight to avoid accidental collapse.
- Trim decorative bows and ribbons so they are short and stitch them securely to prevent strangulation.
- Never use pillows or folded quilts in a bassinette as these can cause suffocation.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nanny Annie Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.