Childcare Cosy Time Sleeper Bedside Bassinet
The Childcare Cosy Time Sleeper has both a bassinet mode and a bedside sleeper mode. This allows you and your baby to sleep next to each other safely in the first few months.
- Free standing bassinet mode
- Simple to assemble and use, no tools required
- 6 position height adjustment
- Easy to attach and remove from parent bed
- Built in pocket for straps storage
- Carry bag included for easy transport
- Fits to most beds
- Adjustable feet allow the sleeper to move up close to the adult bed and mattress
- Mattress included
- Removable and washable lining
Age Suitability: Birth - 6months (child must not be able to push up on hands and knees)
Carton Weight: 9.7 kgs
Hardgood Material: Aluminium, Steel & Plastic
Softgoods Material: Polyester
Weight: 8.43 kgs
Weight Limit: 9 kgs
Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)
Carton: 64cm x 11cm x 95cm
Display: 83cm x 94cm x 68cm
Folded: 69.5cm x 94cm x 15cm
Inside Bassinet: 81cm x 52cm x 30cm
A bassinet is a good option if you like to keep your baby close to you at all times as it is easy to move around from room to room with the retractable and lockable castors for easy maneuverability. They are designed for newborns up to 6 months of age (child must not be able to push up on hands and knees). Always make sure that you do not use pillows in a bassinet as it is not safe for your child and not recommended.
- Ensure the sides of the bassinette are at least 300 mm higher than the top of the mattress base to stop the baby falling out.
- Ensure it has a wide stable base and a sturdy bottom so that it won’t tip over.
- Ensure the mattress fits snugly and is firm, smooth and no more than 75 mm thick to avoid smothering a baby’s face.
- If the product has folding legs, make sure they cannot accidentally fold during use
- Follow the manufacturer’s assembly instructions carefully and follow guidelines on the appropriate weight and size of babies who can safely use the product.
- Keep the bassinette clear of curtains, blinds, heaters or power points so that the baby is well away from hazards.
- Regularly check that screws and bolts are tight to avoid accidental collapse.
- Trim decorative bows and ribbons so they are short and stitch them securely to prevent strangulation.
- Never use pillows or folded quilts in a bassinette as these can cause suffocation.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nanny Annie Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.