2020 Star Kidz Elwood Square Table & 4 Chairs Set - Inverted White
Nu Elwood SquareTable & 4 Chairs Set - Inverted White
Constructed from solid timber, the Nu Elwood Table and Chair Set is one of the most popular furniture designs on the market. Perfect for all arts and crafts, reading and writing or kids meals. This table set is a stylish, durable and great addition to any child's bedroom, playroom or commercial environments such as daycares/kindergartens.
Made in Vietnam.
- Thick wood design for extra strength
- Unique bolt system for quick assembly
- Rounded edges and corners
- Made from Solid Timber (Acacia wood)
- MDF with Oak Vaneer chair & tabletop
- Tough and durable
- Easy to wipe clean
- Flatpack for easy transport
N.B This is also available in 2 chairs set
- Table measures 60cm x 60cm rectangle, 50cm height
- Chairs seats are 28cm x 27cm.
- From floor to seat is 28.5cm.
- From floor to top of the chair back is 55cm.
In the box
- 1 x Nu Elwood Square Table (disassembled)
- 4 x Chairs (disassembled)
Disclaimer: Timber is a natural resource; therefore our tables and chairs may vary in colour, texture, and grain. Wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in colour, grain, mineral streaks, pinholes and knots are not considered defects.
Please note: Design can vary across the different batches we receive from our supplier. The logo emblem also may vary in design. The real colour of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on the website due to many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness. Manual measurement, please allow 1cm error.
Disclaimer: We strive to continually improve our products based on feedback from customers and to meet any changes in Australian regulations, hence, at times, the product videos may not be up to date. Please refer to product's description and photos for latest product design and features.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nanny Annie Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.